C4 Forums | Control4

WTB - Projector Screen AT

WaltersRS

Honestly a budget like that isn't going to get you a very good screen let alone an Acoustically Transparent one.  A screen should be seen as a key component and something that if chosen wisely can last a few projectors, just like speaker can last changing of receivers and sources.

The screen is what reflects the image back to you so it shouldn't be something that is a cheap item in the whole system.

Honestly a budget like that isn't going to get you a very good screen let alone an Acoustically Transparent one.  A screen should be seen as a key component and something that if chosen wisely can last a few projectors, just like speaker can last changing of receivers and sources.

The screen is what reflects the image back to you so it shouldn't be something that is a cheap item in the whole system.

Could you let me know what a top tier budget would be vs. Mid-tier vs. Low end? Maybe some brands to look at? I'm okay to save up or spend more if it makes sense to do so. Thanks for you active discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived