C4 Forums | Control4

Samsung Q7F and Native Apps

AWIZRD

Question

Hello all,

I've become an avid user of Plex Media and have been building quite the nice AV setup all controlled via C4 EA-3....My question is this....What determines what is populated in the Samsung TV Driver with regard to Apps? (Please see attached) I have created a "Custom" button via Composer HE that works fine but unfortunately Plex is not one of the populated apps within the Programming area. I have a ROKU Ultra, and have been told to use that as the conduit for accessing the Plex media server but the quality looks MUCH nicer on the native app of the Samsung. There's got to be a way to accomplish this .... especially since what I've been reading about Samsung

The Control4 Certified drivers produce lightning-fast response times for consumers with little to no lag and full access to the Samsung Smart Hub Command List. Customers no longer need a separate digital media device for access to leading streaming services like Netflix, Amazon and YouTube. Additionally, SDDP makes it simple for installers to add devices to Control4 projects by automatically identifying and downloading the latest Control4 Certified driver. -- Businesswire

Any idea folks?

Doug

Untitled.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived