C4 Forums | Control4

sr-250 zigbee issue

I need to change the zigbee channel on my sr-250 because of interference, but I can't seem to get the remote into edit mode. I've tried the List twice, 2, 4, 8, 6, #, * - but don't get the other menu items (specifically the one for changing the zigbee channel). Can anyone help point me in the right direction to get the channel set correctly?

What channel are all your other ZigBee devices running on? You can't just change the channel on the remote without changing the channel that zServer is running on. If you change the channel that zServer is running on you will need to change all the other ZigBee devices too unless you are running multiple zServers.

Rather than repeat how to do this here I am going to suggest that you log into the dealer support site. There is a very good explanation there on this process.

Finally moved the channels around and got everything back to the default zigbee of channel 14, where the sr-250 identifies. For some reason I still can't get into the channel edit menu on the sr-250. Per the manual and forums, "2, 4, 8, 6, #, *" doesn't work. Guessing the sr-250 is defective? Hard to believe given it pulls the config off the htc-300 and seem to work, but only on channel 14.

• 1 year later...
still can't get into the channel edit menu on the sr-250. Per the manual and forums' date=' "2, 4, 8, 6, #, *" doesn't work.[/quote']

This doesn't seem to work for me either...

Spoke to soon, I finally figure out how to do this!

So hit list twice(wait a few seconds) and then it will show "Remote Menu" and some option. Only once it is showing the Remote Menu, start pressing "2, 4, 8, 6, #, *".

Archived