C4 Forums | Control4

Sinope Technologies - Electric Baseboard Thermostats, Switches & Dimmers

Hi guys

In case it is helpful for anyone, I had electric baseboard heating and found Sinope Technologies that provides a high-voltage thermostat that works with Control4.

They also have switches & dimmers that are almost 1/3 - 1/4 the price of their C4 equivalents.

The switches & dimmers are visually not that appealing, have no color flexibility on the facelate, and have less control4 over the LEDs on the device.

I have got the thermostat, switches and dimmers all installed and working well with Control4.

I haven't done any programming with it - but don't see a reason that it won't work.

They also have a few other devices that like electrical load controller, water leak detector, and a water control valve - but I believe they don't have Control4 drivers for them as yet - only a SmartThings driver.

In case, it is helpful for someone - here is a link to all the Zigbee products that they offer: https://www.sinopetech.com/en/product-category/products/our-products-zigbee/

Enjoy!

PS - In case it matters to anyone, I am not affiliated with them in any way - just a happy customer (so far at least)...

Archived