C4 Forums | Control4

SSH into LU-1082 ?

Hi All

I need the ability to remotely reboot the LU-1082 matrix as it sometimes locks an output to an invalid HDCP and the only way to reset is through a reboot.

I can get a SSH connection to the LU-1082 but it asks for a password which is not the usual, that is unless there is no SSH login setup?

Any ideas?

if the only other option is fitting a IP power switch then will have to do this but we have over 20 sites using the LU1082 and the cost of going round fitting a IP power switch would be high.

Mak

10 minutes ago, makidoja said:

Hi All

I need the ability to remotely reboot the LU-1082 matrix as it sometimes locks an output to an invalid HDCP and the only way to reset is through a reboot.

I can get a SSH connection to the LU-1082 but it asks for a password which is not the usual, that is unless there is no SSH login setup?

Any ideas?

if the only other option is fitting a IP power switch then will have to do this but we have over 20 sites using the LU1082 and the cost of going round fitting a IP power switch would be high.

Mak

Watching this one as I have the exact same issue. Either SSH or add an action button in composer to reboot.

Archived