looking for a dealer in the south jersey area

I just installed my home theater equipment.it consits of

marantz av8003 preamp

marantz mm 8003 amplifier

pioneer elite bdp fd09 bluray player

pioneer elite dvf07 dvd changer

pioneer elite cld 59 laser disk player

pioneer elite fhd1 plasma.

i am looking to have installed a c4 system installed to my above components. was looking at a hc 300 and a touch screen . want to do 6 zones of audio in the near future but i really dont trust 6th ave electronics. heard a lot of horror stories about there hookups and programming .by reading the posts i see that some like to use the serial drivers for the above equipment.My question is do the ir buds still have to be used even if the serail drivers are installed and rs 232 ports used when the system is connected to c4 ? Also if there are any dealers in the south jersey area, can you let me know i want to have this done soon. Another option was the sonos setup does anybody know about how good or bad that sytem is ?

Although I cannot refer a dealer in South Jersey, I know there are some active members of this forum that are in that area.

With regard to the IR buds and RS232 serial control, I can confirm that you only need one or the other, not both.

I work for 6ave in the new PA location. Not sure what you have heard about 6ave, but I started here once Tweeter closed down in November and have Tweeter installers working for me. We are very knowledgable in home automation. I have done everything from control 4 to crestron and own control 4 myself. Also I owned 2 sonos systems with mx 980s before I made the switch, nothing beats having everything in one system and the endless possibilities of c4. If you are interested feel free to contact me.

Archived