C4 Forums | Control4

rhapsody

If I want to add rhapsody to my system. Other then paying for an account what do I need to do. Is it just a driver that I need my dealer to install. Do I need to be running the most current version of compser? Thanks ahead of time

• 4 weeks later...

I first setup/activated an account online at Rhapsody. Went there through the banner to Rhapsody provided on control4.com's main page near the bottom of the page. It takes you to http://www.control4.com/rhapsody

Then I used the on screen navigator and put in the user name and password I choose when creating my account on line. On nav go to music-digital music-Rhapsody and a MY ACCOUNT button should be there. (At least that is what shows on my nav now) Once in MY ACCOUNT there is a connect/disconnect service button or option.

I definitely remember doing it this way as it was a pain using the SR250 remote to enter the user name and password as an on screen keyboard did not show on navigator to enter your info. You had to use the number keypad on the remote to enter everything (like texting on a phone without a qwerty keypad) and if I remember correctly I couldn't figure out how to get numbers so I changed my Rhapsody password to contain only letters. Also if you made a mistake it was back to the beginning. It worked but was cumbersome to do that way, took a number of tries to get it done correctly.

SO.. much easier if it is enabled through Composer Pro..

Archived