C4 Forums | Control4

Insubordinate touchscreens

I have 3 in-wall 7", 2 portable 10" V2, and a portable 10" V1 touchscreen that I am trying to get the screensaver working with, using photos copied to a controller.

On one of the V2s and the V1 when I set the screensaver to custom (photo) it just shows a blank screen and the units never go into suspend and if they are not on the cradle the battery wipes out. The screen stays on but black (you can tell the backlight is still lit)

On the other V2 the screensaver works fine while on the cradle but it does the same thing as the others when it is off the cradle.

On the 7" (all in-wall) they all do the same thing as the first 2 portables, essentially just staying black but on indefinitely.

If I set them all to 'blank' then they work correctly with eventually going to suspend etc.

Any suggestions?

Ok just making sure. I have no idea why the 7 inch is doing that unless the images are corrupt? My screensaver did it once where 4 pictures were totally messed up and it wouldn't let me delete any of them or the good pictures. My dealer at The Soho Shop had to wipe out everything and restore my controller and then all was happy.

Archived