C4 Forums | Control4

Error when attempting to Identify iPhone w/ Mobile Navigator

Just received my subscription for Mobile Nav. registered on my.control4 successfully. previously registered my controller. did the push to checkin with C4. Tried to Identify my iphone and receive "Error: Not waiting to identify a device." Waited until the next day - just in case c4 systems hadn't picked up my subscription information - and still the same error. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Is the device driver a User Interface device like a Touch Screen or some other specific device? My dealer handles control 4 as one of many systems and any additional information I can provide will speed the process.

Yes, there's a specific driver called "control4_iphonefull".

• 4 weeks later...
Your dealer / a dealer has to be logged in to your system, to add the device driver and put your project into an "identify" mode to listen for the response from your iPhone. Once the "pairing" is complete, it should work.

codeman, I just got my Dealer account activated today. I can log in into my.Control4.com but don`t know where to get the device driver for Mobile Navigator that I want to use with my registered HC300. Could you give me some hints?

Thanks

I contacted the C4 tech support. The iphone driver was there in Composer. I just didn`t know that I should have looked for it under the name of Control4. I was looking for something like Apple or device type iPhone/iPod. Thanks, anyway.

Archived