C4 Forums | Control4

Driver help

arpner

Hi

If anyone knows could they tell me which of the drivers in the database I need to use to control the following items?

Onkyo NR-905 Receiver

Samsung LE46F86BDX 46" HD Plasma

Cypress CCMX-44 - 4 Way Compnent Matrix (HD) Switch

Teac T-R610DAB Digital Radio

Had a look but cant find anything that matches..

Cheers

You can likely get most of the control you need by using a similar driver, like the 805 for the Onkyo, and a similar one for the Samsung since there are already driver for other products in the database and the ir code base will be similar across models.

The matrix switch and digital radio you'll likely have to create from scratch.

Some of the Samsung sets don't have discrete inputs, so good luck.

Just because the native remote of the Samsung does mot have discrete input selection does not mean that the TV itself does not support discrete input selection. I have a Samsung LN52A650 that does not have discrete input selection on the native remote but I was able to find discrete input selection codes on Remote Central that work to add to the C4 driver.

Some of the Samsung sets don't have discrete inputs' date=' so good luck.[/quote']

Just because the native remote of the Samsung does mot have discrete input selection does not mean that the TV itself does not support discrete input selection. I have a Samsung LN52A650 that does not have discrete input selection on the native remote but I was able to find discrete input selection codes on Remote Central that work to add to the C4 driver.

I sent you an email about this.

Archived