C4 Forums | Control4

geothermal ,heating,climate control

Commercial daycare of 8000 square foot 2 on 2nd floor by floor pump each pump has a depth of 500pied max of 2 per floor pump is designed for formerly a control panel with Alerton backnet to control by a 2 zone thermostat is only a CONTROL4 model except that there is an exit for external sensor was the choice or the other or 2 in if possible simultaneous and the thermopompe is a carrier

Steve

As much as I hate to say this (I don't want to offend anyone), I think there is a language barrier here. Maybe it would be easier to type this out in your "native tongue", then use google translate to make the translation for you?

I want to help, but I don't really know exactly what you need....

OK j ai une garderie en construction qui fonctionne avec 4 pompe géothermique que je doit contrôle avec control4 chaque étage va être diviser en 2 zones donc le thermostat doit contrôle avec boite de volume les 2 zone avec un seul thermostat

je veut tout simplement contrôler la température avec control4 sauf le système de ventilation fonction avec boit de volume su un système géothermique qui a besoin de 2 pompe pour alimenter l étage x 2 étages = 4pompe total

translate by google

OK hi have a daycare in construction works with 4 geothermal pump that I should check with CONTROL4 each floor will be divided into 2 zones so the thermostat must control box with volume 2 area with a single thermostat

I simply want to control the temperature with CONTROL4 except the ventilation system based drinks with a known volume of geothermal system needs 2 pump to feed the floor x 2 floors = 4pompe total

merci encore

Archived