C4 Forums | Control4

Changing the order of devices on sytem remote

You mean ME? Or there`s a third Composer version of HE?

There's three versions of Composer.

ME - Free, manages only media like videos, music, and channels.

HE - $199, allows you to make most programming changes to your system in addition to what ME offers.

PRO - dealer only

OK. Composer Pro has that too! Click on a room in System Design then choose Navigator tab in Properties. You can then change the order of the listed devices using Modify button. I seem to resolve all the issues I started posts about for myself sooner or later. It just feels good to talk about it here :D

OK. Composer Pro has that too! Click on a room in System Design then choose Navigator tab in Properties. You can then change the order of the listed devices using Modify button. I seem to resolve all the issues I started posts about for myself sooner or later. It just feels good to talk about it here :D

Sorry, I forget you're a dealer. Wish they would update the tags more frequently.

No problem. Actualy I have not changed my status here yet. I just got my dealer account activated today. First C4 shipment arrived some days ago. That's the reason I'm asking so much and sometimes stupid things. I haven't even get access to https://forums.control4.com. Being in Europe we does not even have a Dealer ID assigned. So I could not log in into the dealer portal on www.control4.com and don't know how to change my status here either. What is my ID was also the first question of the guy in the US when I called the tech support. I will ask the guys in the UK tomorrow about that. We are under C4 EMEA. Anyway, why are so many dealers here on this forum while there is a separate dealer forum? Hunting for customers:D. Ok, I mean helping them.

Archived