C4 Forums | Control4

MTS shows no network options

Came home from the holidays to find that one of my MTS is not connected to the network. It shows that it has no IP address, and under "Info", there is no Network option. Two weeks ago the system was upgraded to 1.7.4. One of my two MTS bricked during updating, but this one updated successfully and has been working since the update with out any issues. It was actually running better than before.

Any one have any thoughts. Having a large holiday party this week and the dealer is on vacation till after the first. Not life or death, but would be nice to have it working.

Thanks.

That's what I thought. Maybe I can move a speakerpoint to the kitchen so we can have music. not as pretty, but it will work until next week.

Last night I couldn't sleep and it occurred to me that prior to leaving for the holidays I was playing music through that MTS and it was clipping in and out of connection every second repeatedly, and was unresponsive. I had to go into another room and shut it off from there. Any chance something came loose? Or is there something I should do to prevent this from happening in the future?

thanks again cody.

no, but we are painting and the cover was off for a little while. maybe it got pushed by me not realizing how it was hooked in, maybe it got by a ball, maybe it was the ruckous bass. not sure. . . i think the wife was going to make me sleep in the dog house after having the other mts brick during 1.7.4 update, then this. it was a good moment for me when it worked ;)

Archived