C4 Forums | Control4

Problem programming lighting scenes on HE 3.3.2

Hi all

My dealer has recently upgraded to the latest OS 3.3.2 and I have downloaded the latest Composer Home Edition SW on my PC.  I`m logged and being able to program lots of things, but I can`t seem to be able to program (execute or toggle) lighting scenes.  I am able to create new lighting scenes via the Agent Advanced Lighting.

The way I am trying to do this is my simply selecting a Keypad under programming and selecing Advanced Lighting under the Actions section in the right hand side of HE, but nothing shows up in the Advancec Lighting Actions below - I would expect all my lighting scenes to show up on this list, but it is simply blanck

Am I doing something wrong?

11 hours ago, Schaeffer said:

Hi all

My dealer has recently upgraded to the latest OS 3.3.2 and I have downloaded the latest Composer Home Edition SW on my PC.  I`m logged and being able to program lots of things, but I can`t seem to be able to program (execute or toggle) lighting scenes.  I am able to create new lighting scenes via the Agent Advanced Lighting.

The way I am trying to do this is my simply selecting a Keypad under programming and selecing Advanced Lighting under the Actions section in the right hand side of HE, but nothing shows up in the Advancec Lighting Actions below - I would expect all my lighting scenes to show up on this list, but it is simply blanck

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, your scenes should all show up in the scenes drop down box in the bottom right of your screenshot…

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.