C4 Forums | Control4

Problem with GUI

the gui on my living room tv has stopped displaying lights in the light tab. The light switches show up on the mts and the remote but not on the gui. This TV is connected to a media controller. I have another Tv connected to an HC300 and when I select the living room from the hc300 the light switches show up correctly.

I thought it was my current project so I used a backup from 1 month ago and still no luck. I can not be sure but I believe the lights were able to be controlled from the l/r GUI as recent as last week. There were no changes in my project. The only think that happened (if it is relevant) we lost our lights for a short time and when control4 came back up the ip changed from .2 to .9. Everything else seems to be fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ps I am unable to control any lights in any room from the l/r Tv. the remotes and MTS's work fine.

Thanks

Matt

You need to reconfigure the controller to have a static ip, dns, and default gateway first, or you'll have more problems down the line when it changes again. Try that, reboot, and see if you get control back.

Worked like a charm.. Thank you...

Archived