C4 Forums | Control4

Z-Wave module

Caps

I am trying to get a Z-wave device onto a system.  I have purchased a Z-wave USB dongle though did not realize that I needed a module as well.  I cannot seem to find the module for sale in my dealer portal.  Are they still available?  I understand that the new core controllers have the Z-wave built into them but I am working off an EA-3.

Right on the product page

Important Note - This Z-Wave to USB Dongle requires an antenna module in order to function. The Region U module used in North America is currently out of stock due to global component shortage. Currently, this dongle can only be used in Regions E and H (Europe, Asia, South America).

Thanks for this msgreenf.  

I bought the dongle a while back but it didn't come with the module that inserts into the dongle on the pin connector under the lid.  

This helps thanks.  I just might have an extra dongle kicking around.

Important Note - This Z-Wave to USB Dongle requires an antenna module in order to function. The Region U module used in North America is currently out of stock due to global component shortage. Currently, this dongle can only be used in Regions E and H (Europe, Asia, South America).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.