C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 and Sonos Integration

Hello,

I have a Control4 system setup in my house with a Core3, Triad PAMP8, and 8X8 Triad Matrix, works great the whole system in the entire house, but I recently got a Sonos Arc and a Sonos Sub and I have it installed in my living room connected to the eARC on my TV, I can listen to the TV on my in-ceiling speakers in the room but I would like to be able to listen to the soundbar and the sub at the same time as well. What do I need to make this happen? Thank you in advance!

Just to make sure I'm following you have a pair of speakers in the ceiling that was already part of the C4 system and you bought a Sonos Arc and Sub?  If that's the case the only way to make this clean is to buy a Sonos amp to power the in ceiling speakers and set up a 5.1 in the Sonos system, although how well that will work is dependent on where the in ceiling speakers are physically located in the room.  That also changes your music listening experience taking those speakers off a C4 matrix/amp and putting it on Sonos. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.