C4 Forums | Control4

Doorstation Call Randomly Missing Custom Buttons on iPhone

Has anyone experienced this problem. I have C4 OS3.4.1. I have an iPhone 12 Pro running iOS 17.4.1

I have a 2N door station and use the latest 2N driver for control4.

in the C4 configuration I have enabled 2 custom buttons to allow me to operate a door and a gate. When someone calls, I receive the call in the Control4 app on my iPhone. When I answer the call I get the video but sometime the "pie" menu that leads to the two custom buttons  is missing and is replaced with a video camera icon and then I am then unable to open the door. Other times the menu is present and works as expected.

This problem seems to happen randomly. It can happen when answering an intercom call on my internal WiFi at home or when away from home on a mobile signal.

I have included 2 screenshots - one where the menu is missing and a second where the menu is present. I noticed that when the menu is missing, the microphone is enabled and I have a camera-reversal icon present on screen. It's as if the Control4 app is not the app that has answered the call on the phone. When the pie menu is present, the microphone is muted at the start of the call and the menu replaces the video camera icon.Does anybody have any idea what is going wrong or how to fix this?

IMG_3030.png

IMG_3032.png