C4 Forums | Control4

Triad PAMP100 V1

awcs33

I have just added a second hand Triad AMS 8 V2 and a Triad PAMP100 to my system. Double checked connections with both physical and composer.

My EA5 shows red light to start streaming, the AMS active light changes colour to a white, but I cannot get the PAMP100 to change from the one blue power light.

I have tried with 12v trigger from AMS and permanently on, powering off for each change.

No other lights come on other than the one blue one, nor are there any fans on.

Do the fans run all the time, or just when hot?

Just looks up that the PSU it not that great and they are nearly £200, so I was hoping to make sure it's the PSU before I waste money. Many thanks Andy.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Its possible that you don't have the physical connections correct from the matrix to the amp, or that the dip switches on the amp are set incorrectly for linking to global input vs. zone inputs.  I'd have to see a close up picture of the back of the amp and your connections in order to determine that.

Sound like another 400SM ICE Power supply failure to me.  Connections do not matter at this point if the dip switch on the Pamp8-100 is set; power mode is set to on. The fans should be running and the 1-8 Blue Led's for the channels should be on as well.

• 2 weeks later...