C4 Forums | Control4

OS3 on screen nav issue security tab

•  
I posted this back in November but I never got a solid answer so I’m trying again

I have a total of 7 cameras. 1 Hikvision DS-2CD2043 GO-1 (4K) and the remaining 6 are SnapAV WPS-750 1080P units. Everything worked fine until I upgraded to OS3. There are 3 locations in the house that utilize the TV on screen navigator; 1 has an EA3 and the other two are EA1's. None of the OSD's display the security tab that should show locks and sensors, the security system, and the cameras. This despite all of the devices are shown as "visible" in composer HE. Scrolling to the left and selecting "cameras" in the vertical list displays a message that the camera resolution is exceeded and needs to be a max of 640 x 480. I understand this reasoning and all the cameras have a low rate 640X480 secondary stream enabled. but for some reason the camera driver is not properly handling that. All the other navigators, 10" T3, Android phone, and iPad are fine. My dealer is a bit puzzled by this and I thought I'd pose the question here to help him out. ........... Option in driver?, different driver for OS3?, something else? Thanks in advance!

Someone told me on the FB C4 forum that that the OS3 OSD cannot display the security tab or the sub items........this seems really strange