C4 Forums | Control4

Can any dealer sell me a Control4 UI app today?

club411

The app is free to download to your iPhone/iPod. The Mobile Navigator License needs to be purchased from a dealer.

A dealer can, or at least they used to be able to, give you a 30 day trial license #. You would put that license # in your account on your mycontrol4 page. However, the dealer would also have to install the driver into your project and identify the iPhone.

The actual Mobile Navigator License, if they don't have one in stock, gets shipped to the dealer from Control4. If they have to wait for it to be shipped it could take 3-4 days via Fedex from Utah.

The app is free to download to your iPhone/iPod. The Mobile Navigator License needs to be purchased from a dealer.

A dealer can, or at least they used to be able to, give you a 30 day trial license #. You would put that license # in your account on your mycontrol4 page. However, the dealer would also have to install the driver into your project and identify the iPhone.

The actual Mobile Navigator License, if they don't have one in stock, gets shipped to the dealer from Control4. If they have to wait for it to be shipped it could take 3-4 days via Fedex from Utah.

Ahh I did not know that. I thought I just good get the code

Good to know... I was asking my dealer for the same thing (30 day mobile navigator trial) and I wasn't clear why it seemed to be taking so long? Now, I think I'm just going to wait to see if it will work on the iPad.

On another, but related subject, how long does it take to renew 4sight? I assume I just need to buy a new subscription code, but does that also involve a physical shipment of a code?

For the 30 day trial I just received the registration number, not a physical package containing it. Unfortunately I waited till day 28 to call and order the actual license thinking the same would be the case. That is when I found out the fact that I had to wait. I was given another 30 day # that same day, but it would not accept the second one. You only can only register a trial # once to a given project.

Like ILoveC4 said, if they have a Mobile Navigator License packet it in stock, they can give you the number from the packet.

If memory serves me correctly, there is a 90 day 4sight trial as well?? I never did purchase 4sight but I do remember trying it on trial.

Archived