C4 Forums | Control4

Does iPod Work on 2.0.2?

Hello, I have noticed the iPod not working properly after the 2.0.2 upgrade. It only shows itself if you undock then dock back up again and then only if you stay on that screen. Change screens and come back and the iPod is gone until the next docking. What's going on?

Yeah it looks like a problem (bug) with the new software, but I'm just guessing. I'm always a little skeptical before diving right in with anything new Control4 releases, whether it's software or hardware. I could be way off base here but it seems to me that their testing procedures aren't always thorough enough.

Thanks for your replys. I wonder if it is due to the upgrade. We had a party two weekends ago and someone docked their iPhone and we played music all night with no problems whatsoever. We then upgraded this past weekend and found both iPod docks malfunctioning. Basically, we cannot use them until our vendor returns our calls.

Sorry, I don't know a great deal about this system but have been using it for awhile now. I can see some other minor problems with this new upgrade but this ipod issue is concerning I suppose.

Archived