C4 Forums | Control4

IP Cameras, etc FS

dgbrown

I have a few items that I figured I'd post here for a couple of weeks before they hit fleabay.

* Axis 216FD IP POE camera - like new, with power adapter. $300

* Mobotix MonoDome MX-D24M-IT-D - gently used. Comes in original box. Includes super wide angle D22 lens which will give you wall to wall 90 degree viewing. Also includes 8gb onboard micro SD NVR. This is the VGA model. IP65 outdoor rated right out of the box. $550

* APC AP7930 - 20amp 0U rack mountable power dist strip. These are managed strips. Each outlet can be controlled over the network. Great for rebooting equipment remotely. Contact me if you're interested - shipping logistics are a consideration. I have two of these. http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=AP7930

* HC300 and HC200 - both running 1.74. These will be available in a week or two. They're coming out of my personal system. Both units have been in a climate controlled environment. With the new gear coming out with 2.x (and not downgradable) I figured I'd pass along some 1.74 stock to someone that needs it. These will ship in their respective OEM packaging.

Archived