C4 Forums | Control4

EV Sonos Driver Question

therodog

Quick question, and I think a few of you guys are using the driver so should be able to tell me.

I have a HC-200 in the living room and an HC-300 in the media room. In the media room I also have a Sonos ZP-90. I was thinking that I needed a ZP-90 in every zone I wanted to be able to use Sonos, but now I'm wondering if the driver will allow me to use the ZP-90 in the media room as a music source for the living room or any other place I have a controller / speaker point?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Quick question, and I think a few of you guys are using the driver so should be able to tell me.

I have a HC-200 in the living room and an HC-300 in the media room. In the media room I also have a Sonos ZP-90. I was thinking that I needed a ZP-90 in every zone I wanted to be able to use Sonos, but now I'm wondering if the driver will allow me to use the ZP-90 in the media room as a music source for the living room or any other place I have a controller / speaker point?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Yes you can do it with the Sonos EV driver just connect the ZP90 to the audio in on the 300. It will be able to digitize the music and stream it to the living room or any place you have a controller or speakerpoint.

Archived