C4 Forums | Control4

Button Color Kits, what does the kits come with?

NkySpike65

C4 have replacement "Button Color Kits", for their dimmers & switchers, as well as for the 2,3,and 6 button keypads.

What really comes with these kits?

If I wanted to change a white 6-button keypad to black, lets say. Would the kit then have six (bl) buttons, a (bl) trim ring, and a (bl) wall face plate?

I'm about to change 6 dimmer and a 6- button keypad by ordering these kits, but I don't want to order the kits if I only get a "wall face plate"...

Has any one done this yet? Can a dealer verify this for me....

Thanks

they don't come with face plates when bought in 10 packs

That's understandable, but they don't sell a 10-pack of the button color kits either...

That is why it looks like the kits would come with a wall face plate because they are only sold in singles...

I just wanted to make sure I truly understand what I'm getting before I order, Thanks all for the info...

Thanks

...That is why it looks like the kits would come with a wall face plate because they are only sold in singles...

Not everyone uses the C4 faceplate. I have done many installs where we used the faceplate that the customer already has. Many customers do not want to have a mixture if C4 and non-C4 face plates.

Talk to your dealer. He might have a butt load of single gang face plates from previous installs. Like I said the majority of the time I did not install the single gang face plate.

I will trade you 6 black face plates for you old white buttons. You pay to ship the buttons to me and I will pay to ship the face plates to you.

Archived