C4 Forums | Control4

Touch screen

I haven't taken the time to reference those MODEL NUMBERS.

Maybe if you just tell people what they are, then they can comment on their experience.

I know Control4 stuff well, but I cannot tell you off the top of my head which specific models those are.

I love my Control4 touch screens.

I would endorse the Infinity Edge, 7" WiFi portable and 10.5 V2 WiFi portable. I have never owned a 7" in wall or table top.

There you go. If any of those are the model numbers referenced you have your answer.

My bet is 90+% of the users don't know the MODEL NUMBER of their gear, so they haven't commented.

Just my .02.

I haven't taken the time to reference those MODEL NUMBERS.

Maybe if you just tell people what they are, then they can comment on their experience.

I know Control4 stuff well, but I cannot tell you off the top of my head which specific models those are.

I love my Control4 touch screens.

I would endorse the Infinity Edge, 7" WiFi portable and 10.5 V2 WiFi portable. I have never owned a 7" in wall or table top.

There you go. If any of those are the model numbers referenced you have your answer.

My bet is 90+% of the users don't know the MODEL NUMBER of their gear, so they haven't commented.

Just my .02.

Thanks,

Dan

I agree with Dan on that...

I have asked in another post for a list of Control4 product history.... Like what was first Controler and touch screen model and what replaced each model after that, and why.. It's still a dead post.

Good luck.

I've had the 7" portable for some time now and find that it was a waste, I don't ever use it. I like walking up to the in-wall and making music selections or what have you, and when I'm sitting, it's just to bulky, the 250 works a lot better.

So if your not going to be on Mtv cribs, skip the portable.

Ryan

I've had the 7" portable for some time now and find that it was a waste, I don't ever use it. I like walking up to the in-wall and making music selections or what have you, and when I'm sitting, it's just to bulky, the 250 works a lot better.

So if your not going to be on Mtv cribs, skip the portable.

Ryan

I would disagree about the portable being a waste, but that's what is so great about an internet forum...you get different opinions.

I'm using my 7" portable to browse Rhapsody while sitting at the bar in my kitchen eating Honey Nut Cheerios. Love it.

Archived