C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 CCZ-T1-W won't go into "Identify" mode

btragesser

I recently purchased two "demo" Control4 CCZ-T1-W thermostats as spares for my church from a dealer going out of business. The units work fine in manual mode however, I can't get them connected to the network. When I try to make them identify, not only do they not show up in Composer but I noticed that they don't ever go into the "Identifying" mode (where the date normally is). I did notice at one point that one of the two was flashing "OFFline" (where the date normally is) about avery 45 seconds for 10-15 seconds each time.

Is there some way of telling what version software these units have without being connected to the controller?

Any suggestions as to how to get these units to identitfy?

P.S. I have a third unit that I had no problem getting to identidy and connect to my system.

Thanks in advance for any help.

hmmm. What are my options?

Can my HTC-1B controller be upgraded to 1.8+ ?

How about:

- RCZ-SRC2-B remote

- 3 way dimmers?

- 2 button switches?

Thanks for your help.

Everything can upgrade but the remote. You'll need an SR-250 remote, as the V2/V1 remotes cannot support the Zigbee Pro upgrade.

Question, can the mini touch screens be down graded from 1.8 or 2.0 to 1.74, maybe with a UBS restore?

I was thinking this would be possible as they don't have a zigbee radio

Yes, since they dont have zigbee radios it should not be an issue. However I have not confirmed this myself.

Question' date=' can the mini touch screens be down graded from 1.8 or 2.0 to 1.74, maybe with a UBS restore?

I was thinking this would be possible as they don't have a zigbee radio[/quote']

Yes, since they dont have zigbee radios it should not be an issue. However I have not confirmed this myself.

Thanks for the quick reply

Archived