C4 Forums | Control4

220V country- with switches/dimmers

Peggy,

We don't pre-announce products, but as we are expanding into some international markets, yes Control4 will need to develop lighting solutions for 220V.

I don't have a timeline or any product announcement, but I do know it's something Control4 will have to do, because of our international market.

RyanE

Peggy,

We don't pre-announce products, but as we are expanding into some international markets, yes Control4 will need to develop lighting solutions for 220V.

I don't have a timeline or any product announcement, but I do know it's something Control4 will have to do, because of our international market.

RyanE

Ryan, do you know if unicode charaters will be supported on LCDs ? Need it to support non-english titles.

Kirill, I don't know the status of this, although I do know it's an issue currently, and I believe engineering is looking at this for the next major release.

I have a bunch of Brazilian music that's messed up. Fortunately, Portuguese doesn't have too many non-latin characters and only a few accents.

RyanE

One more question-

If the lighting/dimmers/switches aren't 220V, what is?

Can I use the keypads?

The minitouch and bigtouch?

The controllers and music equipments seems to be all 220V.

I'd be very interested in your China developments. Please keep me up-to-date.

I'm in the process of designing prewire reqs and won't have finished construction until fall. I can wait until then.

No dealers here yet. So programming support and replacement of bad parts is an issue.

Other than lighting and keypad issues,

I would like to replace pictures on minitouch with bilingual English/Simplified Chinese menus.

Unicode for listing titles as stated above.

Buttons in chinese (although the easy workaround is a label maker).

Peggy

Archived