C4 Forums | Control4

still won't work

I have had control4 for over 3 years now and it still isn't working properly. By that I mean that one switch is still dead and my music only plays after I call the tech (which is every Christmas). The installer left some kind of "ghost" in the system and the last tech can't seem to get the problem resolved. I know that my current tech has little interest since he didn't do the installation but I am soooo tired of having to deal with this issue all of the time. I even asked my Control4 person to order us a 2nd remote and 6 months later I still don't have it. What is with these people?I have wanted to contact Control4 customer service but can't find one! Anyone know how I can get some help?

You can contact Control4 by clicking the "Contact Us" link (found under the "About Us" link) at www.control4.com.

You just need a good dealer. Remember, you haven't done any business with Control4 yet...it sounds like you have a bad installer who has failed to meet your expectations and program your system properly.

My recommendation? Get in touch with a helpful dealer on this forum that offer remote programming. If thecodeman is still in the game he'd be my go to guy. If not, get in touch with pharmdsmith. I hear he's great, but haven't worked with him personally.

Your issues can be resolved and you'll love the system, you just need an attentive dealer.

Archived