C4 Forums | Control4

Integrator needed

Ddhtx81

Hello all,

I have the following components:

1 HC500 running on 1.7.4.

10 new dimmer switches ( don't know what version, but I bought them back in '09)

1 Speaker point

1 touch screen (two more needed)

1 sr250

1 GE Concord 4 alarm system

1 Denon 2112ci

1 24 Port POE switch

I need the following:

Thermostat

2 touch screens

2 six button

1 NAS for media storage

2 Kwikset door knobs

1 HC-300

I am looking to get a quote to configure the system. I need someone that can tell me what my options are and what is the best way to go about it. Local dealer insists I need to purchase new equipment. They will not work with my existing equipment.

I have a somewhat IT background and I plan on running needed cables before the configuration of the equipment. Before I start running cables I would like to see what the system options are so I run the proper cables.

I would like the following:

My gate opener will trigger for the patio lights and kitchen light to come on

I would like to have a party mood that will turn the lights on in the patio area and the correct music zone will be selected. Using the denon receiver I plan on sending audio from my iPhone over the network.

I would like the Concord system to be integrated so i can check the door status and....

Thanks.:)

I want a touch screen setup in my bedroom, kitchen, family room and garage.

Hello all,

I have the following components:

1 HC500 running on 1.7.4.

10 new dimmer switches ( don't know what version, but I bought them back in '09)

1 Speaker point

1 touch screen (two more needed)

1 sr250

1 GE Concord 4 alarm system

1 Denon 2112ci

1 24 Port POE switch

I need the following:

Thermostat

2 touch screens

2 six button

1 NAS for media storage

2 Kwikset door knobs

1 HC-300

I am looking to get a quote to configure the system. I need someone that can tell me what my options are and what is the best way to go about it. Local dealer insists I need to purchase new equipment. They will not work with my existing equipment.

I have a somewhat IT background and I plan on running needed cables before the configuration of the equipment. Before I start running cables I would like to see what the system options are so I run the proper cables.

I would like the following:

My gate opener will trigger for the patio lights and kitchen light to come on

I would like to have a party mood that will turn the lights on in the patio area and the correct music zone will be selected. Using the denon receiver I plan on sending audio from my iPhone over the network.

I would like the Concord system to be integrated so i can check the door status and....

Thanks.:)

I want a touch screen setup in my bedroom, kitchen, family room and garage.

Where are you located?

Archived