C4 Forums | Control4

frustrated by ELV dimmer

I'm looking for LED downlight modules for C4 ELV dimmer. As I know this dimmer use trailing-edge dimming technology, but seems many LED downlight modules in the market not support this kind dimming technology. I tried to ask several dealers for suggestion, but they also no idea for that. I tired to look for right stuff for this dimmer, it seems like there's no such kind product in the market, or it's outdated? Does C4 concern about its product's compatibility? The dimmer spec sheet claimed that its compatible with trailing edge dimmable LED, but how come its dealers don't have related product knowledge? C4 don't have such kind intelligence to dealers? C4 never did any compatibility test for dimmable LED? the compatibility list in spec sheet just based the theoretical data? Is that customers' responsibility to dig out the answer? Or all the problems are just because my dealers are too suck? It's my first time to own a flat and I used to think C4 was wonderful solution for my new home, but now lighting solution with C4 made my decoration schedule much delayed, I really frustrated by this dimmer and C4, anyone can have suggestion to me? Thanks:(

Archived