C4 Forums | Control4

input does not change on reciever when room turns on

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile and have just been living with it, but I know there must be a simple fix...

In my living room when I power on the system the reciever starts on the last input that was used, but will not change inputs during startup. Usually this isn't an issue since I mostly watch sat, but if I go to watch blu-ray the next time I turn the room on the reciever does not switch to the BD input. It stays on HDMI 1 where my satelite box is connected. The system in this room is an HC-300 with a Pioneer Elite SC-25 using a serial cable/driver. I have adjusted all of the delays, etc but I continue to have the same issues. I have also tried it with KURO link both on and off to the same ends.

Has anyone had this issue or think they could help? Thanks!

~Dan

Yes. I have the same problem. I just added it to all the other problems I have with this awful system. The remote is stuck on "waiting for network". Of course there is no technical service available. Must go to dealer who installed system and pay huge fees o get it corrected. A simple universal control like logitech is much better.

Yes. I have the same problem. I just added it to all the other problems I have with this awful system. The remote is stuck on "waiting for network". Of course there is no technical service available. Must go to dealer who installed system and pay huge fees o get it corrected. A simple universal control like logitech is much better.

No way control4 is awesome...

Archived