C4 Forums | Control4

James Speakers

HookedOnC4

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have had two 64CSFX and a 1000PP sub with their Model M1000 Subwoofer Amplifier for a while and I love them. James would be a good choice.

Well not sure what I was thinking but went ahead and bought the 1000PP (Powerpipe) also...

Might use in front room coming up through floor like vent or behind wall in theater area. Decisions Decisions...

I have had two 64CSFX and a 1000PP sub with their Model M1000 Subwoofer Amplifier for a while and I love them. James would be a good choice.

Well not sure what I was thinking but went ahead and bought the 1000PP (Powerpipe) also...

Might use in front room coming up through floor like vent or behind wall in theater area. Decisions Decisions...

I mounted mine in the attic and vented it through the ceiling. Which amp did you get with yours?

I mounted mine in the attic and vented it through the ceiling. Which amp did you get with yours?

I have not got one yet... Should I go with the M1000? your thoughts? would like to get one that will drive speakers also. This has the toeKick vent.

Trying to spread out the cost. The wife thinks I went crazy since I have bought all the speakers and C4. :lol:

The 1000PP has not Arrived yet... :) EMB1000 ready to be hooked up.

I have not got one yet... Should I go with the M1000? your thoughts? would like to get one that will drive speakers also. This has the toeKick vent.

Trying to spread out the cost. The wife thinks I went crazy since I have bought all the speakers and C4. :lol:

I really like the M1000 sub amp. It has the ability to set different custom settings. I have one set for movies and one set for music. I also use an Arcam AVR 400 to drive the speakers. My wife also thought I went crazy, but now she loves them. You can control the amp with a ir remote. I think it would be easy enough to make an ir drive so you could integrate with control4 and use programming to set the amp to the right user settings(ie movie or music) depending on the source you have selected.

• 1 month later...

I really like the M1000 sub amp. It has the ability to set different custom settings. I have one set for movies and one set for music. I also use an Arcam AVR 400 to drive the speakers. My wife also thought I went crazy' date=' but now she loves them. You can control the amp with a ir remote. I think it would be easy enough to make an ir drive so you could integrate with control4 and use programming to set the amp to the right user settings(ie movie or music) depending on the source you have selected.[/quote']

T, thanks for your input the M1000 and power pipe is kick A**. Wife even said maybe we should hook the inwall James speakers in our main living and add a projector. I think she is coming around... That was as good as a green light. :)

Archived