C4 Forums | Control4

Playlist issues!

I have a bug that I am trying to figure out, and was wondering if anyone else has seen this. I had created several play list, in composer, and each had multiple albums added to it. I normally use my Ipad and the C4 app to control my multi-room audio and stream the music from a WD NAS. I can see all the albums listed when I select the playlist on my ipad, and I can add and play any individual song in the list, but if I say play all, or try to add all to the queue, the only songs that get added are always only the last album I added to the playlist, and that is all! All the other songs in the list don't get added. This is very frustrating, and defeats the purpose of even having playlist. Anybody have any fixes for this? I have 1.8 and a single HC200 running the system.

Thanks,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

hi,

I created a second new playlist by adding 3 albums, then deleted all except 1 song from each playlist to leave 3 songs. I then attempted to play the playlist, using the C4 app on my iPad. The same thing happened, the album of the last song in the playlist is all that appears.

The songs are all mp3.

thanks for any help.

Cheers c

Archived