C4 Forums | Control4

Two HC200b's in Rack Mount Kit - *SOLD*

ILoveC4

I have two HC200b's in a dual mount rack shelf that I am selling.

The units are less than one year old (probably closer to 6 months). I have all the original packaging. The units have been mounted in the rack in a dust free environment since day one. Just like new...I haven't even taken the zip ties off the power supply cords!

I am willing to commit these to someone right now, but I won't be taking payment or shipping them until Late January/Early February when my HC800 shows up.

Please shoot me any offers via post here (for the world to see if you're into that) or via email. Same with any questions.

I'll grab a pick of the rackmount and everything tonight in case you haven't seen it...it's really slick. Mounts both units in a 1U space.

I would be willing to split these up and sell them separately if that makes a difference for anyone.

I also have some SR-250's that I could include if needed.

What is a reasonable price for each HC200B? $225?

If you're interested make an offer. I would love to sell both units in the rack mount kit to someone for....$475?

do you consider shipping to Europe?

As long as you pay the shipping.

Yes' date=' of course - I didn't consider any other option :)

I'll check shipping terms.

Do you still have two hc200bs?[/quote']

I've had slsome discussions but haven't actually sold any yet. That's largely due to my being too busy to respond.

Email me what you're proposing...I'd rather sell the whole package to one person.

Archived