C4 Forums | Control4

3 tvs in one room capability

I am creating a media room that will have a 120in projection screen and 2 flat panel tvs off to the side. I have directv and would like to watch 3 different games with the sunday ticket on the tvs. but would like to be able to rotate which feed is going to which tv so if one goes to commerical i can rotate or switch the feed and put the game on commerical on one of the smaller tvs. First, can control4 do this? And second, how could it do this and what equipment would I need? Would I need 3 separate directv receivers?

I am creating a media room that will have a 120in projection screen and 2 flat panel tvs off to the side. I have directv and would like to watch 3 different games with the sunday ticket on the tvs. Would I need 3 separate directv receivers?

Yes. You would need 3 seperate directv boxes for sure.

I am creating a media room that will have a 120in projection screen and 2 flat panel tvs off to the side. I have directv and would like to watch 3 different games with the sunday ticket on the tvs. Would I need 3 separate directv receivers?

Yes. You would need 3 seperate directv boxes for sure.

Definitely need 3 boxes, but the Ultimate Fan package (i think its called that or Super Fan) will display 6 or 8 games at once on a screen and alternate audio. Not bad with a big PJ screen

Archived