C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Pro Download for Partners

Does anyone know if there is a Partner Portal or a place for Partner's to download the latest Composer Pro? It seems to be fairly difficult to get a response from the Account Manager that set my account up. Just finished updating to 2.2.1, and now I can't make any changes to the config.

nm. My C4 Controllers just needed to be rebooted. I am able to make changes now.

I have a Partner Account with an active account. The Account Manager sent me the link to download CP 2.2.0 directly. My C4 Composer Pro login doesn't work on the Dealer login site.

I have been trying to get in touch with the C4 Account Manager to understand the steps to get updates.

nm. My C4 Controllers just needed to be rebooted. I am able to make changes now.

I have a Partner Account with an active account. The Account Manager sent me the link to download CP 2.2.0 directly. My C4 Composer Pro login doesn't work on the Dealer login site.

I have been trying to get in touch with the C4 Account Manager to understand the steps to get updates.

There is so much right about this post, im sure its wrong....

Are you suppose to tell us unwashed unclean masses this secret dealer stuff....? Quick delete your post.

There is no such thing as a 'Partner Account', per se.

Partners have products that integrate with Control4, and have signed agreements with Control4, and most of them develop / maintain their own drivers and/or apps.

RyanE

Archived