C4 Forums | Control4

Sonos and Sirius

So I have the new Sonos endorsed driver.  I have all my rooms set up to go off of the new driver.  Audio works.  And when I first installed the new driver, I got "current playing" info on the bottom of navigator screens.  Not anymore.  Not with SIrius, not with Spotify. 

Anyone else having this issue?  All i get is the orange Sonos icon at the bottom of the screen when playing my favorites.

I just tried both Sirius and Spotify through the endorsed driver, both are working perfect.  You may want to check that they are working in the actual Sonos app, login credentials or a software update through Sonos could stop services.

55 minutes ago, Derrick Cain said:

I just tried both Sirius and Spotify through the endorsed driver, both are working perfect.  You may want to check that they are working in the actual Sonos app, login credentials or a software update through Sonos could stop services.

My sonos is working through c4. That's not the issue. It's the status and channel detail display that I'm asking about. 

1 hour ago, Cyknight said:

Try deleting the favorite and adding it back in - or if you've got lots of programming, try adding an extra one and try that - see if it clears it.

it was the sonos software... had to be updated i guess.  thought i had already done all that :D this stuff is so picky!

Archived