C4 Forums | Control4

Dune player stops playing when room added

drmark12pa

I've having issues with my Dune (which has been a present issue for some time just haven't gotten around to addressing it) media player and when adding a room or selecting the Dune in a different room than already playing a movie.  When I select WATCH (Dune) in a different room while the  Dune is already playing in another room, the movie already playing stops and my player goes back to the home screen.  I've looked for any adjustments in the Dune menu and on my Composer Dune but I can't find any setting to fix this.  I don't have any issue when using my Nvidia Shield and streaming movies on Kodi.  For some reason, any selecting of the Dune through my matrix seems to stop the player.  If I already have the Dune selected in the rooms I want to watch and the TV is already on, then I am able to play in all rooms.  This only happens if the TV is off initially and then Dune is selected in a given room while already playing in another room.  I hope this explanation makes sense of what is going on.

Sounds like a setting in the driver properties.  I stopped using Dune a year or so back but never had this issue prior to that. I’ve just changed my Apple TV properties to go “home” when Room is turned on... sounds like a similar setting on your Dune driver properties is causing the problem...

Archived