C4 Forums | Control4

Audio & Video + Networking Gear For Sale

SmartAuto

Hey guys! I just finished an install and have a ton of stuff I can sell. All items are brand new. Some have box's and some don't though.

1.  J-Tech Digital 8X8 HDMI Matrix Switcher 4K 60Hz 4:4:4  - We purchased from Amazon for $909, I'll sell this way cheaper. Probably: $700.00

2. SpeakerCraft Vital Series V10 120W Powered Subwoofer - New but no box! Selling for: $450.00

3. SnapAV Strong Contractor Series Universal Articulating Dual Arm Mounts (SM-CS-ART2-L): $175

4. BRAND NEW Araknis 300 Series Router Dual-Wan Gigabit VPN Router: $130

Pictures will be below:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Ill throw you some info.....

Many folks here are dealers. So when you put stuff on here like the Snap SM-CS-ART2-L for that price (knowing what dealers pay but I wont put it out there and your much higher than cost) then you arent going to get many bite. Plus knocking  only $200 off a matrix and saying "I would sell this way cheaper than what I paid" more than likely wont sell it either. 

Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, AdamT said:

Ill throw you some info.....

Many folks here are dealers. So when you put stuff on here like the Snap SM-CS-ART2-L for that price (knowing what dealers pay but I wont put it out there and your much higher than cost) then you arent going to get many bite. Plus knocking  only $200 off a matrix and saying "I would sell this way cheaper than what I paid" more than likely wont sell it either. 

Just my opinion.

Appreciate your reply! Only reason I put $250 was that's what I paid after tax and shipping. I'll knock that down.

Also, $200 off a brand new matrix isn't too bad in my opinion. I do respect your reply though, and appreciate your reply!

Were you able to get this matrix working with Control4?  Curious as to why you are selling it.   Seems pretty inexpensive for an 8x8 matrix which does 4K (although obviously its not HDBaseT which de-values it quite a bit as compared to a C4/Leaf matrix for example)

3 minutes ago, chopedogg88 said:

Were you able to get this matrix working with Control4?  Curious as to why you are selling it.   Seems pretty inexpensive for an 8x8 matrix which does 4K (although obviously its not HDBaseT which de-values it quite a bit as compared to a C4/Leaf matrix for example)

The other one he has, is working with Control 4, yes! We thought we were going to need two 8x8's for his system, but he ended up not doing his office afterwards. So it's just a left over device (WITH WARRANTY). I see you're in Colorado. I am as well!

https://www.amazon.com/J-Tech-Digital-HDMI-Matrix-Switcher/dp/B01MTLCRD5

Archived