C4 Forums | Control4

Anyone experiencing issues with Rhapsody?

im just a consumer(non dealer)

having the same issue with Rhapsody. Got a regional tech for C4 on the phone and he had no clue about this. Said that he has never heard about the problem. Pain in the but. Im going to cancel my Rhapsody service

Adam

Here is my situation - it may help me to know if yours is similar:

I have 6 wireless "zones" in my house (where you can connect to a wireless router). I also have iPAD and iPHONE and a touch screen. The problem is aggravated when I turn Rhapsody on with the touch screen and then manipulate it with the phone or ipad or if I am doing it with the phone and then go to another zone in the house and manipulate the volume or something again.

Bill

having the same issue with Rhapsody. Got a regional tech for C4 on the phone and he had no clue about this. Said that he has never heard about the problem. Pain in the but. Im going to cancel my Rhapsody service

Adam

I have 6 wireless "zones" in my house (where you can connect to a wireless router). I also have iPAD and iPHONE and a touch screen. The problem is aggravated when I turn Rhapsody on with the touch screen and then manipulate it with the phone or ipad or if I am doing it with the phone and then go to another zone in the house and manipulate the volume or something again.

Bill

Are you connecting to the system with your ipad/iphone via port forwarding or just the normal local connection? There were/are some issues trying to use rhapsody with the app via port forwarding (disclaimer: I'm not recommending port forwarding, just pointing out an issue that has been seen :D)

Adam

Bill

Are you connecting to the system with your ipad/iphone via port forwarding or just the normal local connection? There were/are some issues trying to use rhapsody with the app via port forwarding (disclaimer: I'm not recommending port forwarding' date=' just pointing out an issue that has been seen :D)[/quote']

Local connection - it is all natted behind the firewall.

Thanks,

Bill

Archived