C4 Forums | Control4

Problem with audio zones...

Hi all,

I have an issue relating to audio zones. Occasionally zones are no longer available to add / remove to from navigators. I also find that occasionally zones show as active when they aren't.

I cannot see any obvious binding error in my setup which comprises three speaker points and two receivers.

Any thoughts / ideas greatly received. Resetting all controllers tends to avoid it however it does re-appear in time.

Many thanks,

Alex.

What type of music distribution system is in use? How does it connect to the Controller (IR, IP, RS232)? You should check the status of your Director and validate the bindings are correct. Also make sure all the Controllers are running the same version.

Thanks. Using C4 distribution and media library (plus extra veg itunes driver with dock).

Will re-check bindings however odd given its just started happening with no binding changes before hand.

Running latest versions on all controllers and speakerpoints.

Alex

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm - no joy, some zones just aren't available to add to (e.g. for Rhapsody) although they all work individually. The two zones like this are both speaker points also that play the sources individually.

Also finding that Rhapsody isn't showing for those zones also, something weird is up!!

Archived