C4 Forums | Control4

Popcorn Hour or Dune HD?

I have called both companies to get more information on their products 6 times on 6 different days. I have left Michael at DUNE HD several messages. I have never heard back from either company. This being said, I am a bit reluctant to order either product. Has anyone had expierence with either? Support? Which one has an edge over the other?

If you've called Popcorn Hour you called the California shipping office of the Company and not us. Just wanted to clarify because it may look like we aren't responsive by reading your post and have received no calls (except a call from someone else).

A recent quote I got from a dealer of both was:

"After some time using many different media players including the Dune players, we tried the pop box players. The first thing is that they're so quick to start movies and they have been very solid my kids and wife have truly enjoyed less issues.

Rich Erkens

Audio Video Extremes"

Yes I did call the CA office. I didn't know you provide the same unit. I'll be calling you.

James (Diamond Design) is an authorized US distributor, and carries units in stock. As a C4 system owner he IS the best source for the PCH and Popbox, and driver.

Archived