C4 Forums | Control4

SOLD---Considering sale-yale real living touchscreen deadbolt - ZIGBEE

Nehsmit

Hi all,

I have a barely used 3 month old yale real living touchscreen deadbolt ZIGBEE in satin nickel that is in mint condition. FULLY CONFIGURABLE FOR CONTROL 4. I need to get rid of it because wifey is now changing door to a bronze one so I need a new lock in the same bronze. Wanted to see if there was any interest in this product to see if I could get rid of it to get a new one. Like I mentioned, it is in mint condition. Works perfect. Let me know if interested--make me a REAL offer.

Thanks.

without using a z-wave bridge and driver, correct. You would need the zigbee version to natively integrate with C4. Also even with a z-wave bridge and driver, the 4store app most likely would not work.

This one has zigbee and the Yale 4store app works perfect. James from DD set it up for me.

I believe the lock has to be controlled via the Yale driver for the Yale app to be able to configure it (i.e. to add / remove users, etc.).

I think all other functionality (lock, unlock, possibly report who opened) is available through ZWave and a gateway.

YMMV. I've never done this...

:)

RyanE

Louis, yes, technically, any z-wave product *can* be integrated with control4 if you also buy the z-wave bridge device and a driver for that device. But there could be significant technical challenges in making everything work correctly.

It would be vastly cheaper to buy the zigbee model from control4 / dealer and have it work natively, IMO.

To the OP, glad to hear it is zigbee, might want to edit your original post to note that.

Archived