C4 Forums | Control4

Pandora station selection with Sonos

d.jakes

Anyone know how to program it so that if you where to say, double tap a light switch to have the sonos switch to a certain Pandora station and play that station? I have to sonos connected to a matrix switch for analog and also to a c4 controller for digital distribution for speaker points. I can obviously get the sonos playing in the selected room, just cant get it to select the right station

you have to create a radio station using the xm cloud for pandora.......under media, select the xm cloud and hit new, for the channel description...type in the "exact name" of your pandora station....case sensitive.......make sure you checkmark the audio only box

then refresh navs..........then in programming you can now select your pandora station on the right side under select media in the room you want to start it in.......select broadcast audio, look for your station ..........and program it to whatever it is your trying to start it with......like your double tap a light switch

YES............must have sonos driver from Extra Vegetables

according to the documents from EV , Pandora stations will show up on UI..........but still need to add them manually for programming to a device..........i would love for someone to show me otherwise, so i wouldnt have to do this anymore.

Nothing shows up under Broadcast Audio or Video....... My movies show up as well as the Rhapsody channels and playlists...... I do have the extra vegetables driver 7.0.6. I just looked and the channels show up on the UI, but not in composer

this is about sirius and internet radio stations, but if you ff to minute 4:25 he says that it is the same for pandora stations. I double checked that today on the install that i was doing, no cover art, but all stations are there. When you click broadcast audio all pandora stations, internet radio (local or any that is in favorites ) are there to select.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIfu_xEFTYw

Archived