C4 Forums | Control4

2.3 & Card Access

Since updating to 2.3 none of my card access sensors have come on line. I pushed the identify button on the sensor bridge 4 time and it came on line. But the motion sensors and mini remote will not identify. Any thoughts how to make them leave the mesh and then come back in? Do I have to remove batteries and wait or remove from project and then read them? Any thoughts?

Since updating to 2.3 none of my card access sensors have come on line. I pushed the identify button on the sensor bridge 4 time and it came on line. But the motion sensors and mini remote will not identify. Any thoughts how to make them leave the mesh and then come back in? Do I have to remove batteries and wait or remove from project and then read them? Any thoughts?

My CardAccess Zigbee-to-IR module stopped working after 2.3 as well, even though it shows to be online. My dealer tried everything and we've just decided to wait until 2.4 in the hopes the problem goes away. Since I am suffering issues with lights responding/not responding as well we think it's a larger Zigbee issue with 2.3. I do have a CardAccess motion sensor that is working fine, however.

Archived