C4 Forums | Control4

2.4 iPad Bugs

I'm experiencing a rash of bugs with the new version. I've deleted and reinstalled the app but it makes no difference.

1) Select a movie on Dune, movie plays, stop movie, select Satellite, Satellite comes up, push C4 icon or settings and Dune is selected as the source again. No way to get out of the media screen without going back to the Dune player.

2) Panasonic 531 appears to be partially incompatible. The camera displays on my TV's, PC, and 2 touch screens perfectly. I can see the feed in multi camera mode but when I select the feed all I get is a grey screen. When I go back to multi feed the image returns.

Any one else experiencing weird issues like this?

They are looking into it - C4 as such supports only basic authentication, some cameras use a non basic authentication - they often work but this was broken for some. Another option if available on the camera is set it's authentication to basic.

EDIT: Just wanted to update the info now that I tracked it. The issue is cameras using HTTP DIGEST authentication, something not supported in the current app - either set to basic or remove authentication requirement (not that I advise the last) for now - fix is being looked into.

With 2.4 and VSX-51 and a 53 Pioneer Elite using my PC volume jumps up and down in increments of 5 and also changes percent on iPhone and iPad??? But when using iPhone and iPad it goes in increments of .5 very nice but does not change percent??? So Is this a programming issue?

Archived