C4 Forums | Control4

4 Store APPs not adding to my system

drmark12pa

I currently have a 4store account but for some reason my old controller was showing (HC1000). I no longer have that and have an HC800 but under the My System tab in the 4store continually receive this message below now after removing the HC1000. I'm trying to add a new APP to my controllers but for some reason it's not updating my APPs on my current controllers.

My System

Your account is not currently associated with a system. Your system will automatically be associated when you update your apps for the first time.

How can I make sure I can update my Apps on my HC800 navigator and my other controllers???

The usual steps include:

* Login to 4store.com, go to 'My System', and click the 'here' link, to remove the former association with your HC1000.

* Go into Composer, go to 'Agents', select the 4Store agent, select your account on the left, verify that your username and password are entered there, and click 'Activate'. If it successfully activates, click 'Update', and your purchased apps should show up.

This step may need to be done by a dealer, in ComposerPro.

RyanE

The usual steps include:

* Login to 4store.com, go to 'My System', and click the 'here' link, to remove the former association with your HC1000.

* Go into Composer, go to 'Agents', select the 4Store agent, select your account on the left, verify that your username and password are entered there, and click 'Activate'. If it successfully activates, click 'Update', and your purchased apps should show up.

This step may need to be done by a dealer, in ComposerPro.

RyanE

That completely did the trick! Thanks Ryan!

Archived