C4 Forums | Control4

Alert when specific user enters - Kwikset Locks

cashmoney

So I've tried to do this, with no success.

? If Entry -> Kwikset Front > USERCODE EQUAL TO [#]
>Send CL - Cleaning Crew has arrived. with priority Moderate via the Equipment Room > PushNotify driver.

If I try to notify on just an unlock event it works, but as soon as I try to do it for a specific Entry/User Code it no longer functions. Is it possible to received notifications on specific users entering the property?

Hmm, I believe thats what I've got...

Is the usercode their code to unlock the door or the number slot they were assigned to? Like our cleaning crew has their code to unlock the door and their info is in the 30th position.

Thanks!

Hahah, and sometimes I'm just an idiot. Completely forgot the cleaning crew is on schedule and while testing the functionality I'm out of that schedule. Soon as I added an alert for unauthorized entry for our of schedule it worked.

DUH

Mine is set up with "USERNAME" instead of "USERCODE" and it works. It's also simpler/easier to follow when programming... no need to remember codes or positions. Looks like this:

? If Entrance -> Kwikset Front -> USEREntrance -> Kwikset Front EQUAL TO [Contractor]

-> Activate Lighting Scene "All On"

Hahah, and sometimes I'm just an idiot. Completely forgot the cleaning crew is on schedule and while testing the functionality I'm out of that schedule. Soon as I added an alert for unauthorized entry for our of schedule it worked.

DUH

Is there a native Kwikset scheduler? or this is using the Scheduler Agent

Botth

It's in the driver but that's only accessible with ComposerPro AFAIK.

It's in the app under users - then edit and see the drop-down option for schedule in there. Not sure how that one compares to doing it via Composer though - I don't use it from there.

Archived