C4 Forums | Control4

CRTL's P/E is 107

It's definitely NOT a growth stock! There is no way in Hell Control4 can grow earnings at 100% per year with the current distribution and support model. We're talking 90% speculation of a take out by people who obviously are totally oblivious to what's happening in the HA marketplace. The only guys with dumb money laying around (Apple and Google) are going 100% DIY and buying DEVICES, not systems and controllers. You can take Control4's share price and divide by 12-15X since their sales are at the edge of the Black Hole to oblivion just like other companies that thought their products were unbeatable and failed to adapt to the changing tech landscape like Motorola, Nokia, Nortel, Blackberry, Atari, I could list hundreds of other Tech class leader 2 losers.... I don't want to see this happen, I have a substantial personal investment in the product so I am pushing for revolution and evolution to grow the number of users of Control4. Unfortunately, most people I know that would like HA do NOT like the dealer model so they sit on the sidelines waiting for a startup like Smart Things, or and Apple, Microsoft or Google to provide a solution.

Ultimately it will be the large shareholders that decide the future of the company.  They vote on the board of directors.  As long as CTRL continues trading at lofty PE's I doubt you see change.  If the stock price starts cracking you will likely see pressure to change.

I own a growth stock called Freelancer.com

It has a P/E of 475 right now..

Whilst that might seem insane compared to CRTL, and sure, they are not anywhere near in the same business space as CRTL,  google Freelancers business model. Look how they operate connecting customers to the service provided... 

Then look at those growth numbers in web eyeballs, users and customers..... 

No advice

Archived